Family Weekend Information
Camp Cherith Family Weekend 2022
Our Family Weekend is an opportunity for you and up to 8 of your friends and family to stay in a cabin and take advantage of our waterfront, campsite, trail rides, and more.
Who can sign up?
Groups of up to 9 individuals can sign-up for our Family Camp.
This group can represent one or multiple households. At least one member of the group must be an adult. Your full group will be assigned to a single room or cabin.
When is Family Camp available?
- August 5-7, 2022
- Arrive Friday evening
- Camp ends Sunday after lunch
- Contact email@example.com if you need to check-in/out before or after these scheduled times.
What is the cost?
- $115 per person
- Includes housing (bunk beds)
- Includes three meals on Saturday and two on Sunday
How do I sign up?
- Register at camp-cherith.com
- Contact Gerri Wilson with registration questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-991-3124
- Meals will be served in the dining hall.
- Please email email@example.com with any dietary restrictions as soon as you sign up for family camp. We can accommodate some dietary needs. You are welcome to bring your own food if we cannot accommodate some of your dietary needs.
- All activities except tuck shop purchases and horsemanship classes are included in your family camp fee.
- Families are welcome to use the hiking trails, gaga pit, 9 square in the air, soccer nets, the basketball court, sports barn equipment, and any other games that are out (such as ladder ball) at their leisure.
- The Tuck Shop will be open on Saturday and Sunday for snacks, camp clothing, and other items.
- Families will be able to sign up for time slots for the following activities: Crafts, woodshop, nature hut, archery, riflery, guided hikes, horse trail rides, biking, tubing, water skiing, fishing, and more
- The waterfront will be available at designated times. Swimming, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, paddle boating, as well as the previously mentioned activities that will require signing up after arriva.
- A Bible Exploration time will be provided in age appropriate groups for kids on Saturday.
- Family Morning Watch (morning devotions) materials will be provided.
- Worship time will be offered.